16 Dec 2014
Application invited for the post of Project Manager
Shaheed Foundation Pakistan. At the time of Establishment, the aim is that some big project will be started in future like, School, Hospital, and Graves for Shohdas, Boarding House and Shohdas House Scheme. The work of Graves project already started. The project of School and Boarding House is under pipeline.
Under the recent circumstances, Shaheed Foundation Pakistan announce a Mega Project of HOSPITAL, perhaps due latest situation incidents are regularly carried out all over the country and due to this injured persons facing great disturbance for their treatment due to heavy prices.
On December 29th 2013, Shaheed Foundation Pakistan finally has acquired a piece of land measuring one Acre [approx 4840 sq yards] in the commercial hub of Pakistan, near main Shahrah e Pakistan [Plot address ST 1/C Block 6 F.B .Area Karachi] ,for ground breaking work on hospital project.
This place was found suitable, cost-effective and feasible after thorough surveys in different parts of the country with the help of local working committee brothers under direct supervision of central committee members. For more detail about hospital project visit following link: http://www.shaheedfoundation.org/Hosp-donations.asp
An exciting opportunity with one of the Pakistan's most credible NGOs awaits the right candidate.
Reporting to the BOD and other project team members. You will be adept at managing and overseeing a state of the art "Hospital Construction Projects". You will have extensive experience in project management methodologies and technologies, and a familiarity with the full construction life cycle.
The project manager will help to minimize cost and implementation risks, and provide the required liaison, documentation and everyday management of projects, while ensuring that all products and services are risk managed, budgeted effectively and delivered in a timely manner.
We will offer you lots of benefits a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for training and development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing LFL's relationship with consultants, vendors, contractors and other parties by acting as the central point of contact.
- Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects
- Performing quality assurance and risk management
- Managing project team members
- Project budget and scheduling estimation and management
- Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal, external and third party relationships
- Conducting status review meetings with BOD
- Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress
You will need:
- At least five years experience in the industry
- At least three years experience in a project management role
- A bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Experience in vendor sourcing and management
- Knowledge of industry standards in both information technology and project management
- High level of competence in using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Endeavor project management software
- Solid stakeholder management skills with a consultative approach to engaging with clients
- Ability to manage projects of up to 5 years duration and up to $10 million cost.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to: email@example.com before January 1, 2015.