September 20, 2009
Heartiest Felicitations to Imam-e-Asr (a.t.f.s), Rahber-e-Amr-il-Muslimin Ayatollah Syed Ali Khamenei, Revered Maraj'en-e-Izam especially Ayatollah Syed Ali Seestani, Ulema-e-karam, Momin-o-Mominaat and Muslimin or Muslimat on the auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr.
May Allah accept whatever little we could do for the Almighty during the Holy month of Ramadhan.
Alhamdulillah, Shaheed Foundation Pakistan (Regd.) is serving a well over 500 families of Shohada-e-Millat-e-Jaffaria, across the country. Many initiatives have been taken in the past, to strengthen the coordination between Mominin and SFP, to develop a useful synergy and carry forward this noble mission.
In a similar move, this year Shaheed Foundation Pakistan (Regd.) has decided to collect Fitra-e-Eid from momineen (Saadat and Non-Saadat).
Some important points for the information of youth and children:
1. Fitra is approximately the cost of 3 Kilograms of food that you mostly consume throughout the year per person (i.e.), If you consume flour mostly, then its the cost of flour and if you eat rice mostly throughout year then it will be cost of 3 Kilograms of rice.
2. It is wajib on all sahib-e-istataat momineen.
3. The said amount is the minimum which is obligatory on a Sahib-e-istataat momin. The well to do momineen can give more than what is due per person.
4. The foremost deserving ones are own near relatives.
5. Some maraja' prefer deserving relatives living in the same city as yours, over those in others for entitlement to Fitra.
In this connection, members of SFP in your respective areas have been authorized to collect the Fitrana. Central Committee's nominated local person will be available on phone to coordinate the effort.
Momineen can either deposit their fitrana with SFP area members, walk-in to SFP head office at Ancholi or deposit in our bank account in-person or online. The account details and swift codes can be furnished from our official URL. Mode of payment is up to your choice and convenience and the details are given below.
Inshallah hopefully, Allah will increase manifolds the rewards for your contributions and Inshallah these contributions will go a long way to bring happiness and joy to the Khanwada-e-Shohada on the auspicious occasion.
For walk in deposit to our office the address is
R-1130/20 F.B Area,
Phone: +92 21 6366335
For Bank deposit to our bank account the details are
Title: Shaheed Foundation Pakistan
Bank: Bank Al Habib, Federal B Area Branch, Karachi
Account No.: 1016-0081-003466-01-0
Branch Code: 1016
For Deposit from abroad
Correspondent Bank: Mashreq Bank – NewYork
Swift Code: MSHQUS33
For Credit to Account No.: EC 70120054, VIA FED ABA026011743,
Bank AL Habib Limited, I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi
Swift Code: BAHLPKKA
Branch Name: Federal ‘B’ Area Branch, Karachi
Account Number: 1016-0081-003466-01-0
Account Name: Shaheed Foundation Pakistan